Anybus M-Bus to Modbus TCP Gateway
Energy Metering Solutions
The Anybus M-Bus to Modbus TCP gateway allows M-Bus devices to communicate on a Modbus TCP network.
The gateway decodes M-Bus telegrams making it possible to map meter values to Modbus registers. This enables central control and supervision of measuring devices which usually use the M-Bus protocol.
GET A COMPLETE SYSTEM OVERVIEW
By getting data on consumed electricity, water, gas etc. straight into your PLC system, you can get a complete overview of your site in a SCADA system, including building parameters which otherwise have to be checked separately.
ACCESS OTHER NETWORKS – PAIR WITH AN ANYBUS X-GATEWAY
You can also connect your M-Bus devices to any other industrial network by pairing the M-Bus gateway with an Anybus X-gateway for Modbus TCP. Connect to Rockwell Logix, Siemens, Mitsubishi PLC’s and more.
EASY CONFIGURATION – NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED
The accompanying web-based configuration tool allows you to set up the gateway in an easy-to-use web interface. No programming is necessary.
Features and benefits
- Get data on your consumption of electricity, water or gas onto a Modbus TCP network
- Enable total overview of your site’s consumption, including building parameters (electricity, water, gas etc.) into a SCADA system
- No hardware or software changes are required for the connected M-Bus device
- Two versions available supporting connection up to 20 or 80 M-Bus Loads
- Connect to other networks and PLC systems by combining with an Anybus X-gateway and access 10 additional industrial networks
- Easy web-based configuration tool. No programming required.
- Global free technical support and consultancy.
|89 x 35 x 58 mm or 3,50 x 1,38 x 2.28 inches
|80g or 0,18 lbs
|0 to +50 °C or 32 to +122 °F
|24 ±5 VDC
|2 W idle state, 10 W max.
|1x shielded RJ45 100 Mbit/s
|5-pin screw terminal, max. 2.5mm²
|On Ethernet side
|IP20, Plastic housing
|DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)
M-Bus Master interface
- M-Bus Master interface compliant with EN 13757-2
- Connects either 20 or 80 M-Bus Loads
Modbus TCP Server interface
- Conforms to Modbus Appl. Protocol Spec. V1.1b
- Connects up to 5 Modbus TCP Clients
- 100 Mbit/s